[TR] TR3A Wheel info?

Geo Hahn ahwahneetr at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 16:32:56 MST 2015

I believe the TR^ & TR3 bolt patterns are the same - but as we're talking
about a spec that was laid down more than 60 years ago I think inches would
be the precise measurement (though some aftermarket mfgs may prefer to use
a metric measurement).

Since 118mm is not 4½" (it's more than 4 5/8") you will want to double
check any wheels offered using metric measurements.

Geo