[TR] TR3 fast-raod cam and Florida TR3

Andrew Uprichard auprichard at uprichard.net
Sun Feb 8 07:17:31 MST 2015

List:  I recently came across a guy in Michigan who had bought a pile of
stuff from Racetorations in the UK in the late 90s.  He was going to build a
fast-road car but never got around to it.  The stuff (pistons, liners,
exhaust header etc) was in unopened boxes, so I bought the lot.  Included
was a fast-road  race cam, 550-110.  This cam is ideally suited for use with
webers, and is not suitable for any of my cars.  If anyone is interested,
please contact me off-list.

Last week in Florida, I had the privilege of driving a 220bhp TR3 (see pic).
What a thrill!  The car is featured in the latest edition of Octane if
anyone is interested in reading about it.

Andrew Uprichard

'62 TR 3B

"60 TR3A

2x '57 TR3s