[TR] How many days till 70 degrees?

Greg Lemon glemon at neb.rr.com
Sat Feb 7 10:59:45 MST 2015

I don't know about Cincinnati, but if it is typical midwest winter the temp varies quite a bit, I had a top down drive when it was way over normal temps at over 60 here in Nebraska a couple weeks ago in January.  I as long as the snow is melted off and you have some reasonably warm weather you can go out and have some fun.

Greg Lemon
TR250