[TR] Triumphs Digest, Vol 8, Issue 224

Dave dave1massey at cs.com
Fri Aug 28 15:54:35 MDT 2015

Remember, the horns draw a LOT of current.  Just because your meter shows continuity when pushed doesn't mean the resistance is low enough to work the horns.  Measure voltage on the N/B when the horn pushed is actuated.  Also, do the horns work if you jump the N/B wire direct to a good ground instead of through the horn push?  Most cars - even those with fairly simple, basic wiring like the TR6 -  use a relay to work the horns.  You may need on here.

Dave Massey