[TR] Santa Fe Concorso information

John Macartney john.macartney at ukpips.org.uk
Wed Aug 26 10:03:03 MDT 2015

Just what I like to hear. Two people driving two cars a long distance to an event. That means brake dust on the wheels, flies on the screen and bodywork and possibly some "dirt" in wheelarches and on the underside. This is the true meaning of a Concours d'Elegance as initiated by the French so many years ago. And hey, you can still come away with a prize, "drive" home again and not a trailer in sight.

Jonmac