[TR] TR4 Door Lock Assembly

James Henningsen trguy75 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 17:47:12 MDT 2015

Got a rebuilt correct key code door lock barrel from Pete Groh at
Britishcarkeys.com  He did a great job and great price.  Highly recommended!
Thank you list for the contact!  I am having fun tonight reassembling the
door lock and door handle with push button on my TR4.  At least I thought it
was fun.  Turns out that even with all of my pictures during disassembly
that I can't get it back together where everything works as it should.  I am
sure I have all of the parts.  Rather than describing everything here and
all of you going "what is he talking about."  Is there anyone out there that
knows the trick to get the plunger to seat correctly so it turns the lock
mechanism when key is turned and pushes out when you push door push button
in.  Can't seem to get both working correctly at same time and the manual is
no help here.

Thanks in advance,

Jim Henningsen

Ocala FL