[TR] Near $140k TR2 on offer in the Netherlands

John Macartney john.macartney at ukpips.org.uk
Thu Aug 20 10:33:30 MDT 2015

Geo Hahn wrote: I don't see anything to support that price.

Nor me but that's what dealers in mainland Europe are charging for 'interesting' cars - and largely getting those prices. I don't know where this car came from before rebuild but once again it underlines what I've been saying for years. European dealers are combing everywhere - including the States for TR's, Big Healeys et al that they bring back for rebuild or immediate sale. They charge utterly ludicrous prices and if a covey of dimwits are willing to pay those prices, who can blame the dealers?

Jonmac

---