[TR] [Healeys] quiz time..name this tool and it's use..

David Porter frogeye at porterscustom.com
Tue Aug 18 14:25:16 MDT 2015

We have a winner... and besides not having to use a hammer, one could
torque the knock offs... if one wanted to.. unfortunately it's not one
size fits all and I don't know how to reach the engineer that came up
with the idea..
DP

--
Dave Porter Porter Custom Bicycles 2909 Arno St. NE Albuquerque, NM
87107 505-352-1378 Go HERE: my world www.porterbikes.com/