[TR] Triumphs Digest, Vol 8, Issue 212

Mark J Bradakis mark at bradakis.com
Sun Aug 16 21:48:24 MDT 2015

Keith Stewart wrote:
> Wow - the first post in Triumphs Digest, Vol 8, Issue 212,  "1. grab bar" must set a new record for unedited, redundant responses. I thought it was huge yesterday with all the consecutive footer listings but even that one has been added to. Can’t we be a little more discriminating and edit our responses to remove redundant material? It makes reading the Forum that much easier and consequently more enjoyable.

Forget it. I have been working for decades to get people to edit their replies. It ain't gonna happen.
Courtesy and common sense are not applicable here, just a lot of bad software.  Of course it would be nice
if when someone posted something that contained half a dozen copies of the donate link, they'd donate
half a dozen times :-)

mjb.