[TR] TRF

Greg Lemon glemon at neb.rr.com
Sat Aug 8 17:40:14 MDT 2015

And since shipping has come up, kudos to Moss, I ordered a speedo cable
Thursday, got a shipping notice Friday, and it is here today.  Now that
might not seem like much to those of you close to the shipping centers on
the coasts, but in the middle of the country Moss orders usually would take
a week (order on Monday, arrive by Friday, or maybe even the next Monday.

They are shipping small stuff USPS, charged a reasonable 6 bucks, and it got
here in a jiffy, now I have to work up the gumption to crawl under the car
to install it.  Not comparing Moss to TRF, I like and use them both, just
was very pleased with the shipping experience.

Greg Lemon