[TR] TRF

John Macartney john.macartney at ukpips.org.uk
Sat Aug 8 11:26:16 MDT 2015

> I needed to order a new fan belt for the 6 after installing my spare last
night. Just received a note that the package has been shipped. Good news.
But, using the tracking # provided, the shipment originated in DOVER, MN
55929. What is up with that? Did TRF move?

Probably Charles Runyan has done a deal with a belt supplier that negates
TRF holding them in stock? Think I'd rather have the commission on a 'drop
ship' arrangement than have to deal with stockholding costs and all the
other issues a retailer has to face.

Jonmac

---