[TR] Electric Fuel Pump

Hoyt Duff hoytduff at gmail.com
Sat Aug 8 08:23:40 MDT 2015

> to the carbs. For him, the advantage of the electric pump is that it can be
> installed in the trunk, keeping the fuel cooler.

I'm not sure I understand how "... it can be installed in the trunk,
keeping the fuel cooler" actually works to keep the fuel cooler.

Also , for safety reasons, an electric fuel pump should be powered
through a relay that is driven by a two-terminal oil pressure sensor.
With that, a non-turning engine (especially in the event of a wreck)
won't continue to have fuel pumped to it.

--
Hoyt