[TR] Rust preventative for long term storage

Alex&Janet Thomson aljlthomson at charter.net
Sat Aug 8 03:40:10 MDT 2015

WD-40 is definitely not the way to go - it was designed more as a water
dispersing agent. In fact, it can cause some slight corrosion just by
itself, as I found out on some thread cutting taps. Kano, makers of Kroil,
has a good product called Weatherpruf. It is a spray-on product that creates
a waxy, long lasting coating that can be removed with any type of solvent.
Mail order only. www.KanoLabs.com

Alex Thomson