[TR] Electric Fuel Pump

Dixie4 dixie4.wales at virgin.net
Thu Aug 6 02:52:58 MDT 2015

If you do not mind the expense I would buy the SU pump with the digital
internals intended for the MGB (washes mouth out with soap) and retain
the mechanical pump but disconnected from a fuel supply, it is not
needed. This would be short pull, long push
I have not actually tried it but it may be possible to mount the pump
next to the tank behind the backboard.

As the pump would not be seen perhaps I would consider a Chinese solid
state pump available for 10.5 GBP. on eBay UK. A fit and forget solution
small and compact. The delivery poundage should be 4 to 6 pounds for SU
and Stromberg carbs, higher for Webers.

Adrian