[TR] Triumph Electric Fuel Pump

Jeffrey Gayton jtgayton at icloud.com
Wed Aug 5 09:33:02 MDT 2015

I think you’re right, Andy. I could have sworn I’d seen it listed in the Spare Parts Catalog, but I can’t find it now. It is in Kastner’s Competition Preparation Manual. Interestingly, it still has a part number (V0101), so presumably Triumph dealers sold them in period.

Any other info on make/model?

Thanks.