[TR] TR3 front fenders - pictures

Jim Wallace grandfatherjim at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 14:52:05 MDT 2015

I posted yesterday or the day before that I had these fenders up in the
rafters but had not taken any pictures yet.
They can be seen here:

http://s148.photobucket.com/user/grandfatherjim/library/TR3%20progress/TR3%20Front%20fenders

They are not as great as I remembered but maybe somebody can make them
usable. You can see where I had grafted in new metal, most of the way along
where they bolt to the body. You can also see some perforation on the
driver's side behind the wheel arch.

As I mentioned I ended up using fiberglass. How did it go? Well......after
all these years (18 now) I have not got the car done. (Hangs head in
shame.) The bodywork is complete and it's painted and looking pretty great
in recent-era Jaguar dark green, but I made the fatal mistake of saying I
would do it in my spare time. Hahahaha.

Ok a few people have contacted me about these fenders but I suspect the
work they will require will put some of you off. And, I am in Canada so
shipping will be fun if you're in the US but we can work something out. I
do want to move them out of here as we are on a long slow purge in order to
move someday, so, let me know if you're interested.

Jim