[TR] Dwell meter

Geo Hahn ahwahneetr at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 07:05:46 MDT 2015

Hard to pass up a bargain on a tool, eh?

Those dwell meters often have a tach setting which can be useful as they
may be more accurate at low RPMs than the dash tach.  Among other things
they can be observed when setting the mixture 'by ear' -- lets you look for
(rather listen for) changes in RPM.

No idea on whether dwell is measurable with an electronic ignition -- seems
like it should be but then you get to ask: what number should it be? and
how do I adjust it?

Geo