[TR] TR6 paint colors, names and BL paint codes.

Jeff Scarbrough fishplate at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 07:29:59 MDT 2015

A nice resource, but it points out the shortcomings of photography...the
Java Green car (is it yours, Dave?)  doesnt' look much like most of these
images:

https://www.google.com/search?q=triumph+java+green&tbm=isch

Jeff Scarbrough
Corrosion Acres, Ga.
Saffron, Carmine, Pimento, Topaz, and some flavor of white.