[TR] Off Topic HP Printer Cartridges

Bob Rochlin r_rochlin at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 24 12:50:32 MDT 2015

I just bought a new printer and am getting rid of my old one.  I have a high capacity  HP color 75 and black 74 cartridge that I just installed before the printer died and are almost full.  I don't want to just trash them so if anyone on the list has printer that uses these cartridges please contact me and I will mail them to you.  After you confirm that they work I'd ask you just send me the postage.  A pair of these cartridges retail for about $65.00.Bob