[TR] TR3 Fuel Pump

Don Hiscock don.hiscock at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 07:34:47 MDT 2015

I have both u-joint sockets and wobble extensions.  Both have their place,
but I tend to use wobble extensions more often -- the swivel sockets
sometimes have TOO much movement.  Wobble extensions are available from a
number of sources.  If anyone hasn't tried them yet, it's definitely worth
getting one to test.  I use 'em all the time.

Snap-on (and probably others) make a wobble extension that can also
function as a fixed extension by pushing the socket down firmly to seat
it.  Those aren't as nice, IMO, 'cause the socket will get locked sometimes
when you want it to wobble.

Don

PS:  The Tooltopia site noted by Dave is a good source for all kinds of
things.