[TR] Albuquerque Spitfire

glemon at neb.rr.com glemon at neb.rr.com
Sat Apr 18 14:41:43 MDT 2015

Nice white Spit, early style rear end styling, sited near I25 and downtown Albuquerque. Any listers or lurkers know it?  Not a ton of cars, but some nice old iron here and there.  Including a stock early 70s duster in gold like the one my dad taught me to drive in.  Three on the tree, cause dad said it made more sense to have the shift knob closer to the steering wheel.  Which actually makes sense from a practical standpoint, but not so much from a vroom vroom one.

Greg Lemon