[TR] bulb question

Chris Kantarjiev cak at dimebank.com
Sat Apr 18 13:20:11 MDT 2015

If they are authentic tripod 700s, or a faithful reproduction, they take 
what's known as a P45 or type A base; that's not the same as an H4 base. 
You used to be able to buy a halogen capsule on a P45 base with ease, 
but I suspect that no one has bothered to make a P45 base for LED 

But check your housings before taking my word for it!


More information about the Triumphs mailing list