[TR] TR3 Fender

Andrew Uprichard auprichard at uprichard.net
Sat Apr 18 09:43:31 MDT 2015

Terry - I think it is both.  There is the requirement to fit all panels, but
the aftermarket ones are particularly bad.  The last aftermarket one I got
required I cutoff the bottom "L"-shaped lip as it was a half-inch too short.
And they all (I bought 3) required a skim of filler.  Mike Buonanduci has a
supply of NOS fenders - but he guards them jealously.

Another thought would be a good used one.

Andrew Uprichard