[TR] Fuel Pump Bolt

ADRIAN DIX-DYER dixie4.wales at virgin.net
Sat Apr 18 02:25:25 MDT 2015

Two essentials in my tool box are top quality Vise grips and a Snap-On
wobble socket adapter.

For those of you that have never seen the wobble adapter it is about an
inch long, fits neatly on a socket rail and allows 10-15 deg of side play.
Over the years I have found that I tend to use it all the time as a matter
of course.
I favour 3/8" drive sockets as 1/2" are sometimes too chunky for difficult
access areas.

A quick note regarding captive nuts. TRBitz here in UK sell the Triumph
original pattern which is good where they are seen under the bonnet/hood.
For instance in my case around the pedal box area when I converted my TR4A
from LHD to RHD. Nuts and bolts would suffice but not authentic

Adrian
1966 TR4A CT64306 O
Wales UK.