[TR] HS6 Choke Adjustments - Twin carbs

Andrew Uprichard auprichard at uprichard.net
Wed Apr 15 06:42:03 MDT 2015

I just put HS6 carbs on my latest TR3.  Having largely dealt with S6s in the
past, I wasn't familiar with the HS6, but it seemed to me that the first
half of the travel involved the idle mechanism on the throttle arm, and the
second half activated the main jet apparatus.  It seems to have worked fine,
but if I have missed something, I'd love to know about it.

Andrew Uprichard