[TR] How long have i been here?

Andrew S. Mace zoboherald at aol.com
Tue Apr 14 17:27:10 MDT 2015

 Hi, Chris! I've been here seemingly forever as well...or at least going back to the days before I had a computer at home and had to rely on my Bitnet e-mail at work! ;)

I hope to get to another VTR National in the next couple of years and hopefully meet up with you and others, including some folks whom I have not seen in far too long!

--Andy Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not so much of a jet, it's more your, er, Triumph Herald engine with wings.

Triumph 10 / Herald / Sports 6 vehicle consultant, The Vintage Triumph Register: http://www.vtr.org

Check out the North American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse 6) and Triumph Herald Database: http://triumph-herald.us