[TR] door caps

Randall TR3driver at ca.rr.com
Mon Apr 13 08:27:29 MDT 2015

> door top rail, moss 803-585 and 803-595

The longer side goes inside the car, where it gets held by the same screws that hold the door panel to the door.

-- Randall  

More information about the Triumphs mailing list