[TR] Brake handle rubber interior trim

terryrs at comcast.net terryrs at comcast.net
Thu Apr 2 17:10:03 MDT 2015

Probably did!  And now I know the difference!


----- Original Message -----
From: "Randall" <TR3driver at ca.rr.com>
To: triumphs at autox.team.net
Sent: Thursday, April 2, 2015 6:09:54 PM
Subject: Re: [TR] Brake handle rubber interior trim

> So ordered a new rubber seal, I believe from TRF.  Wow.  It 
> didn't come with just the rubber seal itself this time.  Now 
> it comes with metal brackets to hold it in place.

Just for clarity, Terry, did you order P/N 700922, or P/N RFK435?  I'm not certain, but I believe the first number is just the boot,
while the second number is the kit including the metal plates (which can also be ordered separately as 602137 and 602138).

-- Randall  

** triumphs at autox.team.net **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/terryrs@comcast.net

More information about the Triumphs mailing list