[TR] tr3 headlight rim

Geo Hahn ahwahneetr at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 21:56:19 MDT 2015

On Mon, Mar 23, 2015 at 7:22 PM, Randall <TR3driver at ca.rr.com> wrote:

I bought Hella H4 headlight conversions from BusDepot.com (who have a great
> deal on them at the moment)
> http://www.busdepot.com/0301600118
>
> Plus 30 watt LED H4 inserts from eBay...

http://goo.gl/Iw6NGU

Just a follow-up on this.  I ordered those H4 LEDs and they fit just fine
in the TR4 buckets.  Time will tell how they last in the long run.

The seller ships quickly (from China) with the package arriving in a week.

Surprisingly (to me) the bulbs worked in my positive ground car with no
modification or changes in the wiring.  Even the fan spins in the same
direction irrespective of polarity - so a simple install.

Geo