[TR] Fw: Trying to locate my old 63 Spitfire

Greg Lemon glemon at neb.rr.com
Fri Sep 26 12:49:15 MDT 2014

Resending, don't think the first one went through:

Brad, Lincoln Nebraska, 1978?  you are talkin about m mm my  generation.  I
 was driving a Sprite (my first car) around Lincoln at that time, I don't
 remember a yellow 63 Spitfire, but we have an active club and a few of the
 guys have been active with British cars as long as I have.  I'll poke
around
 a little bit, there was a guy named Scott Clifford who I think had had
quite
 a few Triumphs, but he was a little older than me, and I don't think he is
 into the British scene so much anymore.

 Greg Lemon