[TR] TR3 rear seat back question

dave willner davewillner at pa.net
Sun Sep 21 07:01:38 MDT 2014

Carl,

The top of my interior tank panel (post 60,000), at the bend, fits snuggly
just under the rear capping, I have to push down and slightly bend it a
little but it tends to fit nicely under the capping with no gaps. I have the
loop pile carpeting with no insulation or padding. There should also be 6 or
so tabs that its supposed to "slide" into to kind of keep in it place. Not
sure where you got the panel, but maybe try bending it while pushing it
under and if that doesn't work you may want to trim a bit off the bottom,
sounds like youbre an inch or so too high? My bows do not fit under the
capping, they rest of the sloped edge of the panel

Dave Willner
Stroudsburg, PA
59 TR3A BRG
70 MGB BRG