[TR] Torque wrench

Randall tr3driver at ca.rr.com
Fri Sep 19 14:57:59 MDT 2014

---- "Fisher wrote:
> A buddy of mine bought a Harbor Freight torque wrench

Of course, the next one may not be the same.  Most of the stuff I've gotten from HF has been pretty decent, but it seems to me that they have no quality control at all.

For example, the first die grinder I bought tore itself up within seconds.  It's (free) replacement worked fine and still does.  Then there was the socket set where one socket had no teeth.  And the seal puller that snapped on the very first tug.

It's just "luck of the draw", in my opinion.  They figure it's cheaper to have a 10% return rate than to spend 20% more inspecting what they sell beforehand.

Randall