[TR] Met some of our folks at VTR

Geo Hahn ahwahneetr at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 12:53:05 MDT 2014

Good to hear about it, sorry to miss it.  I realize there are some who
would not stint at a 4000 mile drive but that is a bit more than I can do.

My good friend Ben Cohen from here in Tucson will be hanging out at some of
the event, probably the show  Ben has an extraordinary collection of
British cars including an AC Ace, an Elva, a couple of Lotus 7s and much
more.  After 40 years of LBC ownership he finally got his first Triumph a
few weeks ago.

With no car in the show he'll be wandering around like a guy who couldn't
get a date for the dance -- so if you meet him please make him feel welcome
and ask about his Triumph,  If the 2015 VTR is west of the Rockies I will
try to get both of us there.

Geo