[TR] Positive or Negative Earth

Geo Hahn ahwahneetr at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 16:11:58 MDT 2014

Those felt circles are add-ons and thus not reliable.  It is possible that
one of them conceals the usual polarity mark.

In addition to the suggested use of a meter, you may note that the positive
post is noticeably larger in diameter than the negative post.

If, after figuring out the battery, you are uncertain whether your car the
car has had its polarity changed, the simplest thing to do is just decide
which you want it to be (positive or negative ground) and conduct the very
quick & easy conversion procedure.  IOW, you do not need to know what it is
to to the procedure and doing it unnecessarily is harmless.

Geo