[TR] Wing bead kit plastic protective coating.

Randall tr3driver at ca.rr.com
Tue Sep 9 17:26:22 MDT 2014

---- tom white <tswhitez123 at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Does anyone have a source for wing beads other than TRF or Moss who both get
> the same black plastic covered beads?

No, but I had no problem removing the plastic from the ones I got from TRF.  Just like masking tape, scrape up one end until there is enough to pull on, then pull it off.  Had a few small places to touch up, but no problems.

You might try adding some PB Blaster along the edge.  I've found that it will soften the adhesive behind old labels.

Randall