[TR] TR6 Front Spoiler Restoration

Keith Stewart keithstewart at execulink.com
Mon Sep 8 10:55:22 MDT 2014

On Sep 7, 2014, at 9:27 PM, William Brewer <wsb1960tr3a at att.net> wrote:

>     My front spoileris serviceable, but faded. What can be done to restore
the dark black color? Black paint? Armorall? Tire Blacking? Something else?

>     -Bill in Tehachapi
>     Too cheap to buy a new repro spoiler...

+1 on the Black Wow. I have not used it on the spoiler, but every other trim
piece where I have used, the results have been impressive. You may need
several coats, over a few days (or hours for Black Wow Pro) for best effect.
But, I believe it is a silicone  based product and that will have
ramifications should you later want to paint the spoiler.

Keith Stewart
keithstewartATexeculinkDOTcom