[TR] Pre TS60000 TR3 and Radial Spare

John Wise wisejohna at gmail.com
Sun Sep 7 15:55:19 MDT 2014

When I was in college (a long time ago) I put Michelin Xs on my first TR3A.
Since they are no longer made I bought 5 Vredestien (Sp?) 165-HR15 for my
current 1960 TR3A.  The 5th one fits perfectly in the spare compartment and
tread looks a lot like the old Michelin X.

John

On  7 Sep, 2014, at 5:23 PM, Brian Thomas <thomasb at queensu.ca> wrote:

> I'm about to replace the bias ply tires on my 1956 TR3 with radials.  The
> correct size appears to be 165R15.  I'm currently running 590-15 U. S.
Royals
> on Dayton 48 spokers.
>
> My problem is I want to replace the spare as well.

John

John Wise
wisejohna at gmail.com

http://wisegroupllc.org/_/Johns_Resume.html