[TR] Early TR4 door check straps

Brad Kahler bkahler1 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 6 08:18:38 MDT 2014

The door check straps on my TR4 are the earlier flat style that have a
formed loop at each end.  I'm not keen on spending almost $40 each if I
don't have to so I'd like to try and repair the ones I have.

Would someone possibly have a picture they could send me as to what the
check strap looks like on the end that goes into the door post?  Or
possibly a picture or two of the whole assembly?

I've been searching but can't find any pictures with the details that I
need.

Any help would be appreciated!

Brad