[TR] Off to VTR

darrell floyd tr250driver at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 18:16:54 MDT 2014

Happy Trails Bud,
I will be leaving in the wee hours of the morning Monday with the TR7 in
tow and Bob Palmer is going to follow in the TR8 under it's own power. We
will switch off driving the Eight.  Each have been road tested for 150
miles plus so confidence is high we won't be working on cars at the NATC.
Just a little over 400 miles for us,  a Easy Task!  Just in case:  "May the
Triumph gods smile upon us all and give us good weather to travel."
Cheers,
Darrell