[TR] Removing TR4 Gearbox Filler Plug

Tony Drews tony at tonydrews.com
Fri Sep 5 11:08:29 MDT 2014

You "just" need more leverage.  Those seem much easier to tighten
than to loosen.  If you can slip a piece of tubing over the wrench to
make it longer, that might do the trick.  Or if you have a crescent
wrench that's longer than the square end wrench, that may work to get
it to move.  Of course, make sure you're really turning in the
"loosen" direction or it makes things worse.  :)

BTDT - good luck!

Tony Drews