[TR] TR2/3 - gearshift vibration

David Porter frogeye at porterscustom.com
Thu Sep 4 17:50:05 MDT 2014

It sounds to me like it's time to open the gear box and check the needle
bearings on the counter shaft and the ball bearings on the main shaft..
also the side wear on the shifter forks. They are bronze (like) and new
brass/bronze welding rod can be tinned on to renew spacing.. dave

--
Dave Porter Porter Custom Bicycles 2909 Arno St. NE Albuquerque, NM
87107 505-352-1378 Go HERE: my world www.porterbikes.com/