[TR] somewhat off topic

dave n dave at ranteer.com
Tue Sep 2 09:31:47 MDT 2014

I have a low mileage 63 buick which has been in the family since my
grandfather bought it from James Roche, who eventually became CEO of GM, in
1963.  (and I have the paperwork to prove it).
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Roche_(General_Motors)

www.ranteer.com/davescars/buick

it gets driven maybe 100 miles per year; started and run for a few minutes
every other week or so.

it lives in an underground parking garage.

how often should I change the oil?  typically it gets changed every year or
so.

I am wondering if I am wasting my money putting synthetic in it.  I do believe
I should be sure that the oil I use has zddp.