[TR] part needed

David Porter frogeye at porterscustom.com
Mon Sep 1 19:37:11 MDT 2014

Though a dealer for Moss, they, have virtually nothing for GT6 models,
unless it's a Spitfire part that interchanges.. so now that I own 3 of
these cars, the plan is to make one nice car. To that end I require the
left most dash trim. Pretty short 8-10 curvy inches I guess. Covered in
black vinyl over a bit of foam.
  Anyone out there have a spare that they have no use for or a
recommendation for who sells these odd bits?
--
Dave Porter Porter Custom Bicycles 2909 Arno St. NE Albuquerque, NM
87107 505-352-1378 Go HERE: my world www.porterbikes.com/