[TR] Thanks again!

Frank Fisher yellowtr3 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 30 09:28:26 MDT 2014

we are genuinely indebted to you Mark, and i appreciate all your effortsthank youFrank Fisher

     On Wednesday, October 29, 2014 8:26 PM, Mark J Bradakis <mark at bradakis.com> wrote:

 So I am finally sitting down and sending out Thank You emails to those who recently contributed to the
"mini fund drive" as I called it. The new hardware bits are doing fine. And old hardware bit, my KVM
switch, kissed the turf while I was shuffling things about, but that isn't a Team.Net issue.

So again, I appreciate the support you folks provided to help keep the LBC bits flowing.

mjb.

** triumphs at autox.team.net **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive