[TR] TR Speedometer

John & Pat Donnelly pdonnel1 at san.rr.com
Mon Oct 27 20:55:08 MDT 2014

Hmm. So how many turns/mile numbers were installed in TR's (including Spits,
Stags and others)?  1120 and 1184 come to mind, but I don't know of which
numbers were applied to which model. Is there a chart somewhere? Maybe Geo
can "do the math" :)
Johnnie
'67 TR4A (going with me to work tomorrow)

> On Mon, Oct 27, 2014 at 2:59 PM, Dean Tetterton <tr3a58 at verizon.net>
wrote:

> >      On the face of the TR speedometer's under the miles numbers,
> > there is a small number printed. On the TR6 it is usually 1120. Is
> > this the number of revolutions per mile the cable makes?
>

> Yes.  As for the number that goes with the other rear ends -- 'do the
math'
> as they say.

---