[TR] Bardahl oil additive

thenicholls at verizon.net thenicholls at verizon.net
Tue Oct 21 07:14:16 MDT 2014

 Brad, I own a 72 TR6 myself.

On the link you provided, it states that the product is for "new engines".  Yours is not that!

I also converted from Castrol 20W-50 to Brad Penn myself several years ago after sending oil samples to Blackstone Labs for analysis.  It was the ZDDP thing.

If it was me, I would do what you plan on with Brad Penn and forget about the additive.

Enjoy,
Craig