[TR] Pertronix

Dixie4 dixie4.wales at virgin.net
Sun Oct 19 06:16:16 MDT 2014

I have not used this supplier of body repair panels.
I used the Moss items which I believe are made from original press tools.
I changed both sides and the fit was as good as you would expect.
My work involved the replacement of the inner and outer sill/rocker at the
same time so was a little more involved. It did give me a little more leeway
with the fit.
It is worth pointing out that in the case of all repair panels a little
fettling will be required even with the best panels available.

What I would look out for with an untried panel supplier is that the gauge
thickness is as original, and all the captive bolt locations and holes are
all present in the panel as original these things do make the difference.
$99 bucks sounds very cheap.

Adrian,
TR4A CT64306 O
Wales, UK