[TR] Headlight Update

Anthony Rhodes spamiam at comcast.net
Wed Oct 15 04:42:31 MDT 2014

Your lights will be MUCH better than original PL700 lights.  They used
something like 40 watt bulbs!

As I said before I used 2 modern relays.  One for low beam and one for high
beam.  I mounted them mounted them under a headlight bucket, mostly out of
view.

I ran 10awg wire from the A terminal of the voltage regulator using a 1/4
quick connect to the relays.  Then the origonal low beam wire went to one
relay and the high beam wire to the other relay.  I used new female bullet
connectors for the job, so there is no cutting of the original harness

Then the new low or high beam hot lead comes off the "normally open" terminal
of the relay and goes to the original bullet connector junction connector.

-Tony