[TR] Seat rubber straps

Andrew S. Mace zoboherald at aol.com
Wed Oct 8 15:37:39 MDT 2014

Just put "Pirelli webbing" into your search engine and you'll likely find some
close to you!

--Andy Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well,
no ... It's not so much of a jet, it's more your, er, Triumph Herald engine
with wings.
Triumph 10 / Herald / Sports 6 vehicle consultant, The Vintage Triumph
Register: http://www.vtr.org

Check out the North American Triumph Sports 6
(Vitesse 6) and Triumph Herald Database: http://triumph-herald.us

On Wed,