[TR] TR4 Ball Joint

Jeffrey Gayton jtgayton at icloud.com
Mon Oct 6 17:02:56 MDT 2014

You're right! I'd looked at the Moss catalog too, but stopped at the pictures
of the early and later ball joints show grease nipples. I didn't notice that
the description for the latter says it's permanently lubricated. Thanks!

Interestingly, TRF sells early and late ball joints, but both appear to have
grease nipples.

> On 6 Oct 2014, at 3:48 PM, Jack Mc <McGaheyRx at aol.com> wrote:
>
> So happens I just looked at the Moss catalog listing for TR4 A ball joints -
it lists a "permanently lubricated" joint - which would have no grease zerk -
sounds like that's what u have

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/mcgaheyrx@aol.com